Thursday, July 15, 2010

A new adventure for me

Lately I've been receiving a lot of crap e-mail so when I got one titled "Congrats" I rolled my eyes and pondered what I possibly could have won now. A million dollars? A free iPod? An all inclusive trip to Thailand?

I opened it up and woo hoo! I actually won something REAL! I had previously entered a drawing at my gym to receive their weight loss program for free (a $250 value) and my name was on the lucky piece of paper drawn! I honestly have never won a drawing my life so I am quite excited.


I need this help because since I've lost 30 lbs. I've been on a plateau, unable to dent into the next 20 I need to lose.

I started the program Monday and for three days had to do a "jump start" (aka eat fiber crackers that taste like tree bark and drink shakes.) I went in this morning for my weigh-in and low and behold I've lost 2.4 lbs. since Monday.

I now move into the "shake up" phase for seven days. More calories and real food have been added to my diet as well as exercise.  I'll update my weight loss as I continue through the 28-day program.

I guess good things really do come to those who don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment